MIR SSTV ..??

Dear Satellite friend

There is 3  weeks since no SSTV signal can be heard from MIR ..

It seemed to me that a "gentlemen's agreement " was supposed to
allow SSTV transmission every week end on 2 meters.

So , as many hams on this side , I am wondering about what
is happening in the MIR station ..

Is the agreement canceled ??

Since Jp Haigneré (FXOSTB) is doing sometimes phone QSO does not explain the
lack of SSTV,
we can hear PKT ... Why not SSTV??

I a speaking on behalf of radioamateurs working with poor equipment
and little power/antennas( no tracking devices..)

I would be glad that the man (organization, officials) in charge of the ham
links with the MIR crew to send to the list some reliable
informations about it..
This is the role of the list does'nt it ??

thanks a lot and 73 !!
RAMADE Jean-Michel
Mail  : jmramade@infonie.fr
Web :http://webhome.infonie.fr/f6gry/index.htm