Re: SEA Launch

Keep an eye out for the Mar/Apr issue of The AMSAT Journal as there is an
article on how we almost got an amateur satellite on this launch.  While an
amateur payload was ready to go, lack of time prevented a revision of the
export license that is required under U.S. law.  While the payload didn't
fly, lots of good experience, capabilities, and contacts were developed for
use in future efforts.

Martha sez that the Mar/Apr issue was printed last week and is being placed
in the mail this week just in time to arrive on Opening Day.  Play ball!

73,

Russ Tillman, K5NRK
AMSAT Journal Editor

-