Re: SEA Launch

    <<SNIP from MSNBC >>
    That is the point from which the Sea Launch joint venture plans to propel
    a three-stage, Russian- and Ukrainian-built Zenit 3SL rocket into space. On
    board will be a 10,000-pound "dummy" payload built to resemble the
    commercial telecommunications satellites that Sea Launch hopes to routinely
    ferry into orbit.
    << END SNIPPAGE >>

    Why is P3D not on board?

    Was Boeing approached/asked if we could tag along onboard?

Or perhaps another, lesser-valued amateur satellite that we could afford to
risk on an unproven launch vehicle?

				-- KD6PAG