Re: Trouble with Wisp and THD7A

You can create a text file named MSPE TNC Startup.TXT with the commands you
want sent to the TNC.  Put the file in the satellite directories.  When
MSPE is started, those commands will be sent to the TNC.  You can also make
a file named MSPE TNC Exit.TXT to reset the TNC when MSPE closes if you
need this done.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org