Re: Trouble with Wisp and THD7A

On Sat, 27 Mar 1999, GPersons wrote:

> Still not having any luck retrieving messages from UO22 or KO25 with my
> D7A. I have set the D7A TNC to KISS and 9600 baud. "Heard" UO22.I had WiSP
> running and MSPE launched at the proper time. MSPE told me that it was
> initializing my TNC2. This is the TNC that I specified in the setup
> procedures.

Suggestions.   Did you enter the RESET command in the THD7 before bringing
up WISP?  Just setting KISS ON, doesnt do it.  You then have to send the
RESET command for it to go to KISS.  Do not turn radio off, or it will
reset back to normal mode...

I had asked the author of WISP to consider adding a CONFIG setup for the
THD7 built into WISP...  Has he done that yet?