Trouble with Wisp and THD7A

Hi group,
Still not having any luck retrieving messages from UO22 or KO25 with my
D7A. I have set the D7A TNC to KISS and 9600 baud. "Heard" UO22.I had WiSP
running and MSPE launched at the proper time. MSPE told me that it was
initializing my TNC2. This is the TNC that I specified in the setup
procedures. Had a good strong signal but nothing downloaded. Not even any
garbage.
The question is this. What TNC should I have MSPE configured for? And how
do I specify receive only?

Thanks in advance.

Gary