W1AW on AO-27

Hello all on the BB!!

I will be in Connecticut for business on April the 6th. I will be
stopping off at the League in the morning, and trying to work some
birds..

Here are the tentative schedules:

15:25 to 15:37  RS-13
16:25 to 16:38  AO-27
16:38 to 16:48  FO-29  (possibly, not sure yet)

QSL info is to W1AW, 225 Main St. Newington, CT  06111-1494.  Please
enclose a SASE if you want a card in return  ;-)

I will concentrate on AO-27 primarily, with RS-13 and FO-29 on a
secondary basis. I will be attempting to give as many stations as
possible a QSO with W1AW so my exchange will be your call and a signal
report (59 CT) I would ask the bigger stations to wait until I have
worked as many QRP stations as possible (these would be the folks with
an HT and an Arrow antenna) Please do not ask for my grid, as this will
only slow things down. Also I apologize in advance as I will be a sat
hog for this one pass ;-)

Also, please email me in advance if you can, so I can get an idea of how
many  people I will be trying to work.

73,

Bob WE1U
AMSAT Area Coordinator