From: Anna Carolyn Osborn <acosborn@wireco.net>
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Date: Wednesday, March 24, 1999 10:06 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] KCT-T Fixed

Hi everyone, thanks to all who offered help. My problem was not items loaded in the autoexec.bat file. After reloading Wisp 3 times and still experencing the same  trouble , I found that I had the same trouble in Nova. I removed the KCT card from the computer, reseated the chips, and reinstalled it. Lo and behold , it works right. Nice to have the list for help. 73
Anna Osborn   ws4z@amsat.org
Amsat  LM 1298A

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home