Re: AO-10 is indeed comming back

YES YES YES!
It's back!  I heard my signal also from about 0330 to 0415 UTC on the
24th,
I heard my signal solidly the entire time calling CQ with no answer.  Did
not
hear any other identifiable signals, but one time there was somebody
sending
dots and "VVVVV"  with no ID.  The beacon was fairly steady here also,
not too
much warbling.

TIME TO BLOW THE COBWEBS OFF THE MODE B  STUFF, GUYS!  LET'S GO
FOR IT!

I've also put the word out on the packet cluster here in Calif/Nevada.
There are
some satellite ops there, too.

73,
John, K6YK