Sked (fwd)

Anyone know where to obtain this card.  I assume it is for the Pacsats
Cliff K7RR

I also was hoping that you might be able to help me ---There is a ham
in Italy that is looking for a card for packet radio that plugs into
a computer.  He is trying to upgrade from 1200 baud to 9600.  DRSI
(Digital Radio Systems Inc.) manufactured such a board as a DPK-9600.
However, to the best of my knowledge they now are out-of-business.  I
am trying to find out if and where these cards are available in the
U.S. Perhaps you can help?

AC6AA