AO-10 is indeed comming back

Good evening list members. To add to what some ops have alresdy posted.
At 0110 UTC, MA 141 -150 and range of 36,700 km I listened for AO-10's
beacon (it did not show signs of FMing at that time) and then called CQ
for about 15 minutes. I heard my own signal about 5x5 to 5x6 on peaks
with the usual deep fades that we have all become accustomed to. I think
it is waking up. Be looking for you on AO-10 from Rhode Island FN41.

							73 to all,
						     Ken, WA1QXR