Re: (Fwd) Win Orbit 3.5

Alex,
Just save them as a .2li file (or .kep) in your /keps sub-directory (you don't
need both, just one of them).  I do a Save-As of the entire AMSAT email into
the directory and just rename it based on date:  e.g., 230399.2li.  (please,
no Y2K flames)  The next time you run WinOrbit it will automatically see the
newer file and load it.  It's practically foolproof.  Since I don't have
automated tracking, I don't update MIR but once a week or so anyway.

Good luck,
Jerry, K5OE