photo of Marie Marr

>Do you know of any pictures on the internet about Marie Marr. She was
>involved with OSCAR 6 thru 10. She is my grandmother and she had asked me
>to try and find out.
>V/R
>TODD WHITE  <twhite_1@excite.com>

On March 16 Todd asked for help in finding a photo of his grandmother
engaged in her AMSAT work. I don't know if anyone else was able to help,
but I sent him a scanned copy of the cover picture from the AMSAT
Newsletter of June 1979 which featured Marie and Oscar_7.

I would ask:
(1) Could someone who has this old newsletter and who has better scanning
skills than myself also send Todd an image?
(2) Joe Kasser was the Newsletter editor. Does anyone know if he, or anyone
else would have the original photo?

ron w8gus.

P.S. Just one year before, June 1978, the Newsletter (page 3) featured a
young lady with long dark hair who was being introduced to the membership
as AMSAT's new administrative assistant, Martha Saragovitz! Still on the
job 21 years later. Congratulations Martha.