Re: Phase-3D kit builders info. for ordering

Wow!  I just got my model in the mail today.  Thanks Martha.

To those of you sitting on the sideline, not sure if you want a paper "model,"
this baby is a beauty.  What a great job Steve and the others did.  Thanks.
This is a pretty easy way to contribute a little to P-3D and have some fun at
the same time.  Heck, if you don't think you're up to the task, pass it on to
a 13-year-old.

I hope they're taking plenty to Dayton.  One of these would look great stuck
on top of a hat :-)

73,
Jerry, K5OE