Rubber Antenna

Hello All!

I have never worked a bird, and don't know much about sat. radio. I
was wondering if I would be able to hear a satelite transmition using
only the rubber antenna of my 2-meter rig. If not--what kind of
antenna and with what polarization should I use?

I will appreciate any answer that will reduce my ignorance on
the subject:)))

My mail is akg980@st.aubg.bg

Thanx and greetings from LZ2CAG, Alex, KN23XU

Alexander Glezev, LZ2CAG

American University in Bulgaria
Hilltop #92
Blagoevgrad 2700, Bulgaria