KCT driver 0.01 available

I thought that there might be some interest in the attached announcement ;-)

-- John Melton  n6lyt/g0orx

        ((
      (|~~|
       `--'
       JAVA

To: linux-hams@vger.rutgers.edu
Subject: KCT driver 0.01 available

Hi everybody,

I just uploaded the last version of the KCT/T driver for LINUX 2.0.36

The KCT/T is a PC-bus 8bits ISA board to drive two antenna rotors and
two radios.

The driver is available at ftp://ftp.f6fbb.org/pub/f6fbb/distrib/kct

This version now includes a static or shared library to interface the
driver.

73,
--
Jean-Paul ROUBELAT - F6FBB