AO-10 beacon monitored, UK

Hello All,

I'm sat here monitoring the beacon on AO-10 as it climbs over the
Carribean. (21.25 UTC  elevation 15 deg to me here in Lincolnshire,
England)

Typical deep QSB and rising to S4 with my preamp at its lowest gain.
Signal FMing and beautifully steady alternately with occasional slight
jumps in fx and I could swear that it bursts into CW every now and then!

Anyway, it's the best I've heard for quite a while and hope the old girl
will be usable again soon.  If so - see you there.

I would like to try PSK31 and Robot 36 SSTV when the situation is
suitable, as well as catch up on the gossip from over the pond :)

73  John  M1BTR
--
   m1btr@midmarsh.demon.co.uk     M1BTR@GB7SKG
   QRV 6m 4m 2m 70cm   Member: RIG  RSGB  UKRS