My visit to JARL

If you would like to see some pictures I took at JARL headquarters last week
in Japan, they are on my web site. Included are pictures of the Fuji
Command Station.

Direct link
http://www.amsatnet.com/jarl.html

or via hyperlink on the main page
http://www.amsatnet.com

73...bruce

Houston, Texas                                   or: kk5do@hal-pc.org
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on GE-1 (W1), T12, 5.7MHz at 103 deg