more wisp help needed

  well i got the bbs call signs and frequencys in. i still have a problem
with the rig control. i can use al lawler ft 736 program so my cat is
working.
i ran sat demo.exe and it wont run the rig. i cant seem to get it to work.
i dont have the kansas city tracker, just the level box.
  do i need both programs? what am i doing wrong? i cant find a rig
selection
in any of the wisp set up stuff and i went through the read me file with
no luck.
  thanks for the help in advance.

nnnn

Alan Bethel KE6QIS