Wisp and Fodtrak.

	Hello again, I just got a DSP 2232 and notice there are quite a few
satellite modems in it, I tried Wisp but it didn't have an interface with
FODTRAK [which is the rotator interface] is there any way to connect the two??

	Listened on the frequencies of
LO-19,UO-22,KO-23,KO-25,WO-18,IO-26,AO-16,DO-17, TO-31 and UO-11, the only
signal I heard was on UO-11 and I couldn't get it into my computer to
decipher it [more practice and reading I guess].
Do the store and forward sats require a signal to start them? are they all
still in operation??
could someone give me an indication which ones are still active?

Thanks es 73 Peter.  VE7AHX

p.s. By the way I was successful on RTTY hf.