Re: QSL Confusion

In message <000d01be73c7$e3f31f40$c7f410d1@jbblack>,
jbblack@mindspring.com writes

>Also, on a satellite QSL card, what is included?  When I was working HF I
>included all pertinent information about the QSO (i.e., station, date, time
>in UTC, freq., report, and mode).

For what it's worth Joel,
I name the sat worked.
Give SSB as that covers USB/LSB
For fx I just use the MHz  i.e.  145 / 435
plus the other usual stuff; rig, aerials, date, time, etc..

I think it's each to his / her own.

Maybe work you on AO-10 when she wakes up again. Then I can see what you
ended up with :>)

John  M1BTR   Lincolnshire, England
--
  m1btr@midmarsh.demon.co.uk     M1BTR@GB7SKG
  QRV 6m 4m 2m 70cm   Member: RIG  RSGB  UKRS