MTV using morse code

I happened to be looking throught the multitude of channels on cable tv
yesterday and as I passed through the MTV channel, noticed morse code on
the screen.

They are doing their annual coverage of Spring Break for college students at
hot spots around the world. The leaders show the morse representation of S
and B along with the words Spring Break.

73...bruce

Houston, Texas                                   or: kk5do@hal-pc.org
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on GE-1 (W1), T12, 5.7MHz at 103 deg