Re: AO-27 traffic and self control.

On Fri, 19 Mar 1999 13:11:54, -0500, TKVF99C@prodigy.com (MR STEPHEN G THOMPSON) wrote:

> with making even just one contact per pass per day.  For me
> this usually results in a few contacts a week. But in the

True... it's weird sometimes you can get a lot of new folks and grids, then
it seems like it's just the 'regulars' for a couple of weeks then the
process repeats itself..... weird, huh?

73 Jeff

    *--------- Jeff Johns W4JEF - AMSAT# 32615 - QRP-L# 1857 ----------*
    |jeffj@scott.net  w4jef@amsat.org |     Reserve Patrol Captain     |
    |  Satellite: Mir R0MIR-1, AO-27  | Jefferson County Sheriff's Dept|
    |200LX+BayPac+FT50=Portable Packet|     QTH Birmingham, AL USA     |