hp calculator cable?

Thank you guys for responding to my previous question.

I found a web page that described the fabrication of an interface cable
for an HP-48GX.  However, the page was not working properly, and I was
unable to get the information.  If anyone knows how to make one of these
cables or where to find this information, I would appreciate it if they
could help me.

                                            TNX and 73's de KQ6UP