AO-27 traffic and self control.

Lately I've been seeing a lot of concern expressed about the
misuse of AO-27, I must agree.  Personally I'm satisfied
with making even just one contact per pass per day.  For me
this usually results in a few contacts a week. But in the
interest of common courtesy I'm suggesting that we all
restrict ourselves to a maximum of 2 contacts per pass per
day.  As it is now, the privilege is being abused. Its
obviouse to me from my perspective that some degree of self
control has to be practiced on the non transponder type
birds.  As is the downlink is almost unintelligible at times
and is no longer serving any real purpose.

73 de Steve
K5PK@amsat.org