Logging the QSOs

Good morning group!

I have finally decided to make the move to electronic logging, and have
been trying out a number of logging packages.  All that I've tried leave
something to be desired.

I am thinking that a good application could be developed in one of the
Microsoft Office apps.  Access would probably be the most versatile.
Excel might work, and I know Rich, WA3SKQ has created a "flat file"
template for this purpose.

I want to be able to log all my contacts, and have the static
information pop up and automatically fill the appropriate fields the
NEXT time I make a contact with the same op.  I know some of the ready
to go apps will do the same thing, but have other limitations.

Has anybody developed an application in Office for this purpose they
would share?

Go ahead, make my day!

73, Mike
--