Prediction software on PIlot

	I have recently found this software for the Pilot, it generates passes for
satellites, and show them in the screen. You can feed into it, the
Keplerian Elements by the Notepad (limited to 4~5 Kb) or use a utility to
get a .pdb from a .tle file. It is oriented to seing the satellites, not to
listening so you will need to say taht you wante every passes, not only the
"visible" ones. The unregistered version only tracks 5 satellites at a time
and it costs $12.50 to register. The prediction is the same as Wisp at the
minute level (it uses SGP4). Keep in mind that (I don't know why, perhaps
it's for seing it updown) the East and West are reversed in the plot at
least for me.

	Take a look at it at

http://emmgraphics.com/pilot/pocketsatinfo.html

	This way I don't have to print the schedule to know when to go to the shack.

	Eduardo/EA2BAJ