SSTV on FO-20 17th March

Did anyone catch the SSTV on FO-20 (17/3/99) approx 21.57 UTC?

I just caught the tail end of what certainly sounded like SSTV but it
seemed to be faster than Robot36 and wouldn't resolve as R36.
Unfortunately it wasn't repeated so I didn't have a chance to try any
other modes.

Does anyone know what mode was being used?

73  John  M1BTR  (Lincolnshire, England)
--
   m1btr@midmarsh.demon.co.uk     M1BTR@GB7SKG
   QRV 6m 4m 2m 70cm   Member: RIG  RSGB  UKRS