RE: Pre-amp question

I have the VHF and UHF models of the SSB 2000 units.  I have not
compared them, but I must say that they really do work.  I decided
to go with the best front end I could get!  I figure a cheep pre-
amp is poor economy.

Vy73,  Mike.  KD9KC.  MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@whc.net    -    kd9kc@amsat.org
Home  page:   http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/