Got WISP need help!

Hi Troops,
Downloaded WISP so I could download messages off of the pacsats with my
THD7A. However on my first attempt to copy something from KO23 I bombed.
>From this experience I have several questions.

1. Does anybody know what type of TNC the THD7A emulates?
2. How do I know if the TNC is set to 9600 baud?
3. Which part of WiSP (MSPE perhaps) do I use to download messages?
4. What is the BBS callsign?

Please email me privately.

Thanks in advance!!!

Gary