Re: SSTV rx from M1BTR

Grateful thanks to Tony / AB2CJ and Mike / N1JEZ for taking the time and
trouble to catch my sigs. Also grateful for their forwarding copies of
the received picture.

Hope to catch SSTV from over the pond in the not too distant future.

It was certainly very exciting to make a contact.

73 John M1BTR

 Tony/AB2CJ <ab2cj@nais.com> writes

--
  m1btr@midmarsh.demon.co.uk     M1BTR@GB7SKG
  QRV 6m 4m 2m 70cm   Member: RIG  RSGB  UKRS