AO-27 Info

A month or so ago, Mike KF4FDJ, requested info about AO-27 concerning size
of the satellite, speed of the satellite and the height of it's orbit. Now I
find myself in a similar posisition and have to give a short talk about the
bird and need the same info. So.... Mike, if you still have the info could
you send it to me or if anyone else on the list has the info or just knows
about an informative web site concerning AO-27 could youplease pass it on to
me. Thanks for the help!

73 Jeff

    *--------- Jeff Johns W4JEF - AMSAT# 32615 - QRP-L# 1857 ----------*
    |jeffj@scott.net  w4jef@amsat.org |     Reserve Patrol Captain     |
    |  Satellite: Mir R0MIR-1, AO-27  | Jefferson County Sheriff's Dept|
    |200LX+BayPac+FT50=Portable Packet|     QTH Birmingham, AL USA     |