SSTV rx from M1BTR

Greetings

Received an SSTV image via FO-20 from John , M1BTR.
John had a great signal into the satellite and the image
was captured with little difficulty.

John and I had tried an SSTV sked via FO-20 with nothing
heard during the first attempt, but at 23:40 UTC this evening
his SSTV signal was loud and clear.

Mike, N1JEZ was also on hand to let John know his images
were received well.  An SSTV image capture from west coast
Europe via FO-20 was a first for me, and I'd like to thank John
for the Sked.

Congratulations and thanks to John, M1BTR.

73, Tony
AB2CJ

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home