Re: Dual Band J Pole

Keith (and the list)

Check this site for a multiband J-Pole antenna, the "Copper Cactus".  Well
written instructions and the parts are readily available.

http://archimedes.galilei.com/raiar/cactus

There is information on monoband J-Poles on this site:
http://www.packetradio.com   Also a lot of good theory on this site.

I have personally built both types of antennas, definitely worth your time and
energy!!

Marc