S-Band sats.

	Hello, me again for help, Just got my dish and down converter [Pyallup
swap meet] and I notice the the beacon of AO-16 is operating normally, (ANS
-073 ) I thought that Dove 17 and UO-11 were the only sats to have
 S - beacons/signals although I noticed that Sunsat has downlink in the
S-Band with 9600 baud, great, what a chance to test.

	Can anyone confirm what S-Band signals are available and I am assuming
that using 2 meters as an IF, 2401.1428 would dial out as 145.1428?? am I
thinking correctly?? and does anyone have a diagram of a simple Xtal low
power TX for testing ???

Thanks es 73 Peter.
VE7AHX