Re: Dual Band J Pole

>Has anyone constructed a Dual Band (144/440) J Pole antenna, that they could
>supply the materials and dimensions used. Maybe you know of a Web page site,
>that has this information. Thanks for any help.. 73 N4Zq

Dual Band J-Pole with single SO239 feed Connector.

All the dimensions are given on the below web page, except
the spacing, and they are  1 7/16"   and   4 1/2"

Look under J146/440

<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/Arrow146/index.html";>Arrow Antenna Catalog
</A>
or
http://Members.aol.com/Arrow146/index.html

I think I still have the instructions for building this
antenna,  I can send them e-mail to anyone interested.

Also since you are reading about J-Poles,
(Not yet on the web page)
NEW Model  J-VHF.   Adjustable for any frequency
from 120 MHz. to 179 Mhz.

73 Al Lowe N0IMW
Arrow146@aol.com