Re: Spudnik 41 sight:

Hi Steve

Sputnik 41, alias RS-18 re-entered the atmosphere the eleventh of January 99.
Sputnik 41 story and many other goodies can be seen on our AMSAT-Fsite:
(http://www.ccr.jussieu.fr/physio/amsat-france/)

Cheers

Jean-Louis  G/F6AGR

P.S.: More than 900 peoples are still waiting for the RS-18 QSL card. Don't
despair to receive it. The cards are to be printed very soon !

>>   Could someone tell me what that sight was that had all the imfo about
Spudnik 41  with all the photos and sounds.  Is it still active or did it die
when 41 died. Thanks: