FT-736R and FT-847 transceiver control software

Hi,

Just want to let everyone know that we will be releasing the new RATS
FT-847 transceiver control software in April with a special introductory
price of $49 US dollars (a savings of $20). To coincide with this
release we will also have a special on the RATS FT-736R software for the
same price of $49 US dollars. Come see the new software at
http://www.kingsmith-software.com , and download the RATS FT-736R demo.

Mark A. Smith
KB5KYX
Kingsmith Software