Re: Phase-3D kit builders info. for ordering

On Mon, 15 Mar 1999 19:55:41, -0500, TKVF99C@prodigy.com (MR STEPHEN G THOMPSON) wrote:

> I'm glad to announce that
> this 1/20 scale, 11-1/2" wingspan, full color 1440dpi,
> glossy card stock kit is now available exclusively through
> AMSAT-NA.

Well... I haven't seen the model, but if it looks as cool as Steve's QSL
card I bet it's a real winner! I plan on mailing my donation ASAP!

73 Jeff

    *--------- Jeff Johns W4JEF - AMSAT# 32615 - QRP-L# 1857 ----------*
    |jeffj@scott.net  w4jef@amsat.org |     Reserve Patrol Captain     |
    |  Satellite: Mir R0MIR-1, AO-27  | Jefferson County Sheriff's Dept|
    |200LX+BayPac+FT50=Portable Packet|     QTH Birmingham, AL USA     |