FS: GRE Super Converter II

While not really space related, I thought there might be some scanner
enthusiasts on the list that might be interested in this.

I have a GRE Super Converter II which converts 810-912MHz to the 450MHz
range for scanners without the 800MHz capability. It has a female BNC and
male BNC which allows it to attach to the top of a handheld scanner and the
put the duck on top of it, or it could also be used with a base station
scanner. It is powered by an internal 9 volt battery or can be powered
externally via 9 volts DC through a jack. It converts the entire 800MHz
band, including cellular, for those inclined to want to listen (yes, it is
illegal in the U.S. to do so).

If anyone is interested, drop me an email and make me an offer. It has
served me well, but I no longer have a need for it. Cosmetically, you can
tell it's been used, but it's functionally 100% FB.

73 Jeff

    *--------- Jeff Johns W4JEF - AMSAT# 32615 - QRP-L# 1857 ----------*
    |jeffj@scott.net  w4jef@amsat.org |     Reserve Patrol Captain     |
    |  Satellite: Mir R0MIR-1, AO-27  | Jefferson County Sheriff's Dept|
    |200LX+BayPac+FT50=Portable Packet|     QTH Birmingham, AL USA     |