Re: MIR SSTV/Packet status.

Michael P. Olbrisch wrote:

> Good morning everybody.
>
>         The 1400 UTC MIR pass was again in Packet mode.

I'm sorry again the bad news, but at 2243z (14th March)
MIR was still on packet! (At 2111z all was QRT)

> Worse yet,
> there were only 3 stations on with unproto packet...
> K5JW, who was active, N6CO, who was active, and KA5ZPN,
> who did not respond and seemed to be in auto-mode.  Where
> were all the operators at???

In Europe, I bet ;^)
You should see the "<DM> frame contest" going one here!!!
(No, I will not acuse anybody again, but I will sent my heard log if
anyone, who just want to have a look, ask me via direct email)

Have a good week!

73 F.Costa, CT1EAT