Happy99.

	Sorry for passing on the worm, I hope I have got all of it, I deleted
everything the message said and the Web page said but I could not rename
the .dll and the .ska file and I wasn't connected to the net when I tried,
I think I am missing a step, I could do it in Win 3.1 and Dos 6.2 but not
in Win 95.

Please tell me if it is still there, it doesn't look like it here.

Thanks and apologies.

Peter VE7AHX.