moving up

Hello All
Until now I have been on Mode "A" only.  A recent hamfest netted me the
following, an Icom IC-451-A, a KLM 14C 2M antenna.  I currently have a
Kenwood TS-700A (2M all mode), driving a Mirage B-108 (80W) amp, an 8
element quagi (for 2M) on a az/el rotor.  I will replace the quagi with
the KLM.  Before  I start  reinventing the wheel I want to pick your
collective minds.  If you have similar equipment what more would you
recomend I do/get.  I want advice on 70cm antennas, amps/preamps, etc.
At this point I am analog only.  E-mail direct I don't want to load up
the BB.
73
Bob...W7LRD