Re: Parise MIR KEPS fixed !!!

> Got the latest MIR keps via E-mail this morning.  I did the
> usual cut/paste operation, then went to the MIR title to
> remove the 3 spaces.  Surprise!!  they were not there.  I
> appreciate getting the MIR keps daily, and had no intention
> of complaining about the spaces.  You take what you can get!
> Somebody must have been lurking, cause they fixed the
> problem.

Maybe I'm missing something, but it sure seems to me that
all the "problems" that have been reported are not problems
with the keps, but problems with the software.  It is nice that
they "fixed" the keps to match what whatever software you
were using seems to be expecting, but it seems like you
should either be looking for software fixes or switching
software? I think it is a bit on the poor side for software not to
be able to accomodate spaces. I know the software I've been
using didn't have any problems with ANY of the recent keps.
Spaces have appeared in keps from time to time for years. All
software should be able to tolerate them.