RS-13 traffic.

Good morning again,

	The RS-13 pass I got on yesterday was great, downlink
sigs over S-7 at times.  I use 50 watts, and a J-pole for
the uplink, and a pre-amp with a T2FD dipole for the downlink.
There was only one problem.

	I called CQ for over 8 minutes... where were all the
other operators???  I am stuck at 58 grids and 26 states on
mode A.  I need more...  I will be looking again today, so if
you have the time, jump on mode A.  Soon as I get the AZ-EL
system up, I will try RS-15 too.

Vy73,  Mike.  KD9KC.  MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@whc.net    -    kd9kc@amsat.org
Home  page:   http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/

"People that are really very weird can get into sensitive
positions and have a tremendous impact on history."
     -- Vice President Dan Quayle