E-Mail to Ron Parise regarding Mir Elements

To those of you who have comments or complaints regarding the Mir
orbital elements that I distribute, please do not reply to the address
from which you receive the elements. That account's only lot in life is
to automatically process NORAD message traffic, format the 2-lines in
the familiar format, and send them to you. The mail file is read
automatically and anything that doesn't look like a set of 2-lines goes
to the bitbucket. I never log on to that account unless something is
broken. If you need to send a message to me please use
ron.parise@gsfc.nasa.gov or wa4sir@amsat.org. DO NOT REPLY TO THE @-LINES!

Tnx,
Ron