MIR SSTV/Packet status.

Good morning everybody.

	The 1400 UTC MIR pass was again in Packet mode.  I
know that many of us look forward to SSTV on the weekends.
I had W95SSTV in stand-by myself.  No luck.  Worse yet,
there were only 3 stations on with unproto packet...
K5JW, who was active, N6CO, who was active, and KA5ZPN,
who did not respond and seemed to be in auto-mode.  Where
were all the operators at???  We'll try again this evening.
Y'all have a great day!

Vy73,  Mike.  KD9KC.  MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@whc.net    -    kd9kc@amsat.org
Home  page:   http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/

"People that are really very weird can get into sensitive
positions and have a tremendous impact on history."
     -- Vice President Dan Quayle