Amsat 30th / W3ZM

Howdy all,

What a great time at Nasa/Goddard for AMSAT's 30th Birthday party!

Thanks to all that worked us on AO-27. We managed 8 contacts on the first pass
and 16 contacts on the next one. There was a good crowd in the Visitor Center
parking lot watching the second pass. We had some minor problems with
intermod, but overall it worked well. Thanks to all for letting us "hog the
bird" to make all these contacts! The spirit of cooperation was great!

QSL is via N1JEZ at his callbook address.

73,
Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649
"A closed mouth gathers no feet."