Info. Needed

Greetings!

   Slightly off topic, but does anyone have info. on the Kantronics DVR 2-2
"Data/Voice Radio" used for packet purposes?  Their Web site has no
information on this unit in their archives. The unit was given to me but there
was no paperwork. (The price was right!)  I am looking for pin-out info. on
the "data port" and mike connectors located on the rear and/or a copy of the
manual.  I will gladly pay for copying and postage if anyone can provide help.

73's de Dan Tapper  (WA2BTR)