KCT / G-5400 Rotor Question Second Update

After removing the comments from my autoexec.bat file and rebooting my
system I proceeded to calibrate my rotor.  I went through the calibration
several times but kept getting the same results on the elevation side:

       45 deg. = 60 deg.
        0 deg. = 45 deg.
       90 deg. = 90 deg.

I was really frustrated with this because the azimuth side was working
correctly.  I tried rebooting - it worked!  After rebooting my system a
second time (after re-calibrating the rotor) the drivers initialized for the
current settings and now things are working (as far as I know - HI!).

Thanks to all of you who are helping me with these problems.

BTW, I now find my self waiting impatiently for the next FO pass...  HI HI!

Joel
OM:  Joel B. Black, KS4AW     XYL:  Kristie H. Black, KF4CHN
Eutaw, AL     EM62bv               kahblack@mindspring.com
AMSAT 32589
jbblack@mindspring.com
ks4aw@amsat.org